• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What to include in Galanreach Depth?

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
I am making a MCSG map called Galanreach Depth. I wish to know what i should include in this map. It will be an underground city. There will be a description below on what the city's backround story is.

Galanreach's Story :

50 years ago the underground establishment was under a big threat of being exploded by terrorists. The city could not decide to put a bedrock roof over the city or pay for solders and supplies. Most of the men thought they should get soldiers and supplies. they never did decide and the terrorists got there and wiped out the city with a population of 806 humans. But a recent discovery was made that there are 24 people left and now the government is hosting the annual hunger games there! "May the odds be in your favor and let the games begin!"

Now what do you think what should I include? Comment below!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A ravine filled with lava with a rickety trapped bridge over it would be pretty cool. I can't wait to see your map!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci