• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was a turning point in your life?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
My grades were dropping really horribly and I started to motivate myself in the last quarter of they year. But now I have to retake 2 classes over the summer.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Probably around this time last year when my sister was diagnosed with Lupus
Is she ok?
Around 3 years ago, when I began playing Minecraft and my grades started to fall. Luckily, I now prioritise, mostly, I spend equal time on school and on games.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Another HUGE turning point in my life was back 9 years ago when my father died. Growing up without a father and a single mother is yet one of the most difficult things in life. But thanks to my persistent mother i'm getting some where in life.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Life turns everyday, it is the best day, the worst, the most dramatic, and the most calm.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Joining this community :) I met really awesome people here! <3

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
After constant denial, I finally figured out whom I am and really like, and it was a huge turning point in my life because I knew that not everyone would love me for who I love. I go to a very religious school and we all know where that leads to from there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci