• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Was The Best Clan You've Ever Been In?

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
I've only been in three clans, as once I join one I don't really like to leave unless it's good reason. They were (in chronological order) #Allegiance, #Venom and #EmperorsReborn (which is the clan I am currently in). Emperors is amazing, and the people are amazing, but I would say Allegiance. Mostly because it was my first experience being in a clan and playing with so many different people. Some of the awesome people were:

CatBurrito
TomahawkGoesChop
thejambd
123456789matrty
alexthebeast
JennoKoala
JamJoenut1996 (I never did get to speak to you as you took a break around the time I joined, but I'm sure you're really nice)
For some reason I can't tag him, but Sean. :p
Did you join after I left? o_O

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Excel this is my clan now and I love all of the people in it I always am looking forward to getting on ts and no matter what I always have a good time

Fallen I was an elite in this clan this is where I met some of my best friends that I still talk to often to this day 98s Prophesies

Chrome this was my first real clan this is where I met pretty much my best friend on the internet rcazilla23rocks and this is where I met so many awesome people and I loved every second there ChromeClan Alpha

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
#Estention cuz they friendly and fun and the still exist :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci