• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Was Your Best Vacation?

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey!
So this thread was inspired by jtmboy since he created the "What is your Dream Vaction" thread! This is basically the same thing except what was your best vacation?

Mine:
I went on a cruise to Mexico for my birthday, it was so much fun! The cruise had so much delicious food and a great golf course as well as a waterpark. It was one of the best experiences I had with my family and once we went to Mexico, we were able to try out these amazing street tacos as well as taking a picture with a baby tiger for animal charity! So cute >.<

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
The one I went on in San Fransisco KQLYfornia after I cLy'd my inventory. (Troll is real)

For reals: Haven't been on a vacation significant enough to remember every detail. I have never left my New Zealand yet :c

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm... When I went to Mexico :) I currently live in Spain , and I always wanted to visit the Caribbean sea! :)

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably when I went to Spain. It was amazing :)

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
It is hard to choose. Between going to Disney World and going on a trip to Catalina Island and Ensenada on a cruise.

On a fun factor, my class was taking a trip to Sea World and I decided not to go, therefore I get seven days off :D

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
My favorite vacation was going on a cruise to the Bahamas with my family :) Valswee muffybolt

It was so relaxing and there was an ice cream/pizza bar that was open 24/7... heaven...

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I live on an island in the caribbean, so to basically do something you have to travel/fly to a different country. I travel a lot, from going on family trips to traveling abroad for bowling competitions. In 2014 I've been abroad 10 times.
But in all those vacations I think my favorite one has to be New York. I went to New York December 2012, and they had the biggest/worst snow storm ever since 1972. I loved it since I live on a tropical island. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci