• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your favorite update so far?

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
The adventure Update, so many changes were made to the game :)

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
1.4 because it was my first update (I started in 1.3.1) because it added my favorite snack cookies and favorite animals dogs to the game.

FoamyTrampoline

Spectator
Reaction score
Halloween update was my first but i think pistons were one the best things ever added to minecraft. :)

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I think I liked all of them best. Especially redstone, and pistons. They make it able to build magnificent traps and stuff. I love redstone.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i hated all the new generation they issued in 1.8.1, so my favourite update was 1.7.3

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
You don't even like endermen? Or sheep eating grass? And all the little things, like breeding?

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Really? Huh... I like how it is now it is complicated, if you want it to be. It only has the nether, and breeding and stuff, if you want to get involved in it. You don't HAVE to make potions, you can just dawdle around and make towers if you want.

Zanderosity

Spectator
Reaction score
true, but i was always an explorer and the world generator isn't nearly as good imo.

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you mean? Now it has dungeons, strongholds, abandoned mine shafts, and a COOLER cave system generator? What don't you like?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci