• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would destroy MCSG?

Happyjone

Tribute
Reaction score
even if all happens mcsg will never die cause always someone starts it all again, just like the movie SAW the guy dies and someone starts it all again.
Mcsg is already history just like twilight,bruce lee,jackie chan, and CHUCK NORRIS.
What i mean to say is that even all that happens someone starts the mcsg again or if no one dares to do that then it will always live in our hearts.
like my grampa use to say "Dont let the fame DIE"

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
Constantly changing server addresses. Without anyone knowing what the new IP is.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Adding to many maps that are not enjoyed by the community. *cough* mcsg ruins *cough*

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The world will end anyways at 21.12 and this will destroy MCSG and everything else.

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
I think... (I'm just being realistic here) That if they just ALLOWED hackers to hack, the servers would DEFINATELY lose a very large amount of people. So, I think that's what would destroy MCSG.

(I know. I can't even spell definately. :p )

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
I think... (I'm just being realistic here) That if they just ALLOWED hackers to hack, the servers would DEFINATELY lose a very large amount of people. So, I think that's what would destroy MCSG.

(I know. I can't even spell definately. :p )

#SpellCheckerFTW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci