• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would make MCGamer "better"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
So there are plenty of threads that I have seen in the past couple of weeks returning back to MCSG talking about the downfall of MCGamer or Badlion getting more popularity. Well after thinking about it for a while, it was hard to think about what would actually improve MCSG, bring the server back to it's glory days and make players interested and wanting to come back to play on MCGamer.

So now I pose the question on you. What would make MCgamer better as a server, does the system need reform? New Game-modes? does the forum need to have a translate option for Turkish/other non-English based languages for those who don't speak English? I would love to see what others think.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
My HONEST opinion on this question actually goes way back to when I was sr. mod. There was way more organization within the staff and communication between staff and the community was nice. Honestly I think we need more people in the staff team currently that were like the old staff team. Like Ant, dave, and a handful of others. they all knew what they were doing for the most part and it was nice. now i know the community had a big problem with Dave but honestly when dave was here, things got done and were actually organized. he knew what he was doing as did a lot of old staff members. I am not saying staff doesn't know what there doing just that I preferred the old staff more where there was better communication between everyone.

TL;DR bring back Dave

MrCrispyPotato

Tribute
Reaction score
My HONEST opinion on this question actually goes way back to when I was sr. mod. There was way more organization within the staff and communication between staff and the community was nice. Honestly I think we need more people in the staff team currently that were like the old staff team. Like Ant, dave, and a handful of others. they all knew what they were doing for the most part and it was nice. now i know the community had a big problem with Dave but honestly when dave was here, things got done and were actually organized. he knew what he was doing as did a lot of old staff members. I am not saying staff doesn't know what there doing just that I preferred the old staff more where there was better communication between everyone.

TL;DR bring back Dave
I agree with what Tal is saying it was much more organized and fun with the old staff i think Dave needs to come back and get Mcgamer back together and get s*** done

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
fix staff

get a competent anti cheat that can actually hold it's own to anticheat and AntiSkid

get some more gamemodes people want to play, not useless crap like Hungry Games and Survival Bingo.

Realize that MCSG has become a pvp focused server, and add stuff like 1v1 arena's, although to be fair it would be too little too late.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
1v1, let me swear in TS!, Maybe don't yell at a member when ur mad there breaking the "rules"

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
I feel like some staff can be too strict at times and that's a very big contributor as to why so many people feel the need to trash talk the server and retaliate. Personally, I don't have an issue with any mods or admins considering they are volunteering their time and they do a good job. However, the people that complain about mcsg the most seem to be the ones who see all the bad things and completely ignore the good things. Maybe we need a reminder of those good things on occasion. Maybe we need more things to look forward to :)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Easy solution, hard to achieve. Change the community.

There is no need for more game modes seeing how people predominately play Survival Games or Battlegrounds any ways. The main issue why people are saying that MCGamer is going down is because of the community (this means staff too). Fixing some gamemodes is a totally different story.

Staff aren't as perfect as everyone thinks. I know that some staff work really hard and I respect that, but there are some out there that are just in it for the higher authority over the community and that's a problem. Not often will you see a mod openly talk to people in general chats or be welcoming to people who want to join their channels and because of that the community is separated.

I really want to go on, but maybe I will be making a thread soon about this.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
Staff aren't as perfect as everyone thinks. I know that some staff work really hard and I respect that, but there are some out there that are just in it for the higher authority over the community and that's a problem. Not often will you see a mod openly talk to people in general chats or be welcoming to people who want to join their channels and because of that the community is separated.
Pearl you're making me want to tag like 2639729 moderators in this. Anyway, best of luck with the thread (if you make it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci