• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you change your name in 1.8?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Why not use that? xD
I emailed Mojang, and this is their response:
In order to get the username from an old Minecraft account, you need to log into your Mojang account and buy a gift code (don’t buy the game for the account and create a username). Once you have the gift code you redeem the gift code on the same Mojang account that you bought it on and instead of creating a new username you choose to use the old Minecraft name.

Doing it once I have the money. I want the account "4non" AND the account "4nonhumans".

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I emailed Mojang, and this is their response:
In order to get the username from an old Minecraft account, you need to log into your Mojang account and buy a gift code (don’t buy the game for the account and create a username). Once you have the gift code you redeem the gift code on the same Mojang account that you bought it on and instead of creating a new username you choose to use the old Minecraft name.

Doing it once I have the money. I want the account "4non" AND the account "4nonhumans".
Mojang is VERY complicated ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci