• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you consider a good W/L ratio

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really consider win/loss to be valid to determine skill. In the past when there were only 30 US servers Win/Loss was more of a contributing factor. Now getting wins are pretty easy if you go on higher servers and have reasonable skill. I was around 20/27 with my alt at some point, without really being too focused. Now that I've been using my alt to mess around the ratio has gotten pretty bad, but still if you really wanted to win and you were pretty decent you could easily get 50% if you played smart.
I actually disagree. I myself use to play on the higher servers when I had no donor yet I still found to be losing, not because I wasn't skilled. It was because of things that are inevitable when you play, examples : Teams of 3+ with full iron and diamond swords or other op stuff, falling into lava holes, hackers, etc. Yes higher servers tend to have somewhat less skilled players, but I don't think judging a person on what server there on is going to determine skill. Imo, people with high ratio's have a lot of knowledge causing them to win or just are extremely good at PvP.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually disagree. I myself use to play on the higher servers when I had no donor yet I still found to be losing, not because I wasn't skilled. It was because of things that are inevitable when you play, examples : Teams of 3+ with full iron and diamond swords or other op stuff, falling into lava holes, hackers, etc..
Those things don't happen every other game. They are maybe bout 1/5 of the time, so if you win most of your games, having those thing happen to you should not really be a big hindrance.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Mine is 8% xD If you have known me for my whole mcsg career, you know why lol.. I consider like 40%+ a good W/L

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually disagree. I myself use to play on the higher servers when I had no donor yet I still found to be losing, not because I wasn't skilled. It was because of things that are inevitable when you play, examples : Teams of 3+ with full iron and diamond swords or other op stuff, falling into lava holes, hackers, etc. Yes higher servers tend to have somewhat less skilled players, but I don't think judging a person on what server there on is going to determine skill. Imo, people with high ratio's have a lot of knowledge causing them to win or just are extremely good at PvP.
Well, Gravey4rd has won 36 of his last 50 games, and played a staggering 1 game that was inside the top 30 EU servers. I wonder why. Why does he play there? It is easy to win.

Perhaps he is willing to prove us wrong by playing 50 games in EU 1-30.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mine is probably somewhere around the 7% mark. But I'm me.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion if you win more than 1/3 Games --> 33%+

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I win about 3-5/10 games and my w/l ratio is 0.16% doesn't help that I've been having some losing streaks lately :p

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For me anything below 42% is bad, so by that standing I'm doing god awful, although recent trends have shown signs of light.

Current win pct: 35.37% D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci