• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if some one is coming at you with a sword?

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd rape them by pretending like I'm scared and run away, but then quickly pull off 2-3 180 quickshots, stand there for a second, pull out flint and steel, then I as they are charging me, I hit them back into fire with another bowshot, then rape em' with my sword to finish him/her off.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's simple, all you do is Set a large 12-inch saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onions and garlic to the pan. Cook the onions, stirring occasionally, until they are wilted and lightly caramelized, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the eggplant and thyme to the pan and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggplant is partially cooked, about 5 minutes. Add the green and red peppers, zucchini, and squash and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, and salt and pepper, to taste, and cook for a final 5 minutes. Stir well to blend and serve either hot or at room temperature.
It's pizza!

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
If I had bows/arrows, run into water and snipe them to death.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci