• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do If you knew you wouldn't fail?

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
What would you do in life if you knew you would not fail!?
Personally, As much as I would love to say "I'd ask for a billion dollars" or "I'd meet all my favorite celebs"
I would honestly just love to live my life to the fullest ex. travel the world and learn different languages, get the perfect job, have a family and be in a good relationship :D
I love the idea of living a life full of happiness and joy, helping others and having a good time.

Comment your answers! :)

Have an amazing day and stay fabulous!
-Bub

TheFirewolfMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd personally be the best man I could be. That has always been my objective in life, be the best I could be, physically and mentally . I've got pretty nice genetic that am really happy with already, but am still really far from my goal ;). (Example: I wanna learn how to parkour really well, be really strong, be really smart, be really good at running, etc)

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd personally be the best man I could be. That has always been my objective in life, be the best I could be, physically and mentally . I've got pretty nice genetic that am really happy with already, but am still really far from my goal ;). (Example: I wanna learn how to parkour really well, be really strong, be really smart, be really good at running, etc)
Very admirable wishes :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd live my life normally, it's just that I'd go into everything with more confidence. If I knew I wouldn't fail, it would give me the drive to put in that extra effort on my schoolwork that would bump me back up to a ~4.5 GPA, and possibly higher in the future of my high school career. I'd graduate and go to college (not sure where quite yet), and then get a job. Proceeding that, I'd save up tons of money and visit some places. I'm thinking somewhere in South America, then France, Germany, England, Ireland, Norway, etc. circling around Europe, ending in Australia then coming back home whenever I end up doing so and settling down, using that confidence of never-failing to meet the person I will spend the rest of my life with :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
-become a billionaire
-no taxes
-Kate Upton as my wife <3333333333
-get Seroria as a mod (I HAD TO Ceroria )
-take over MCGamer
Mwahahahahahahaah!!!!

Ahh... if only this dream can become a reality.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Where to start? I would first ask out this really pretty girl at my school that I think likes me but idk and im really scared tbh even though I have had like 100 girlfriends before and whatever, also I would go for #1 on MCSG, then I would get all 100s in school and then become a Marine and etc etc :3

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
My god, I could only imagine huge points in history being distorted or absolutely negated if this were a thing back then. Wars would be unnecessary, the money and respect alchemists would make, many unsolved fables and parapsychological things being existent and proven or unproven as of today, and etc.

However, this could likely result in a ton of issues. Assuming everybody doesn't fail, and that this is something that'd last the duration of our lives, wouldn't we be all the same? That could likely cause the collapse of a wasted world, however, we have no chances of failure, leaving us in some sort of paradox/loophole between failing and success, and our only hope would be our difference, opinions. If it were to be said by somebody with power over the civilians (i.e. Government, Royalty), the world would listen, and not hesitate upon their orders, meaning that it'd give so much in the governments hands to handle, that they may crack, or take the power and corrupt society into what they believe is right, making a wrong. Proving that both utopian society and the ability to fail.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding this or taking this too literal, if that's the case, let's just assume that this is solely based on me, for the duration of my life. I'd gladly continue to live my casual life, but try and be more lenient and work on what interests me about world (to be specific, the sciences, and arts), and also try and live a more social and vocal life, being a very antisocial person. Try and build a future where everything is under control 23/6 (cuz you know, repetition gets a tad boring, and I want a bit more fun, even if it leads to a bit of insecurity.) Also work towards being a tad more fit, I'm a rather healthy and somewhat active person already, but I see room for improvement. Not sure what I'd do from there, just see how the world goes and if it hits me as something to do, I'll take the opportunity when it comes.

Oh, and tryhard Minecraft :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci