• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Would You Do To the User Above?

Do You Like the Idea?

• Total voters

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I decided that I would try a concept I have seen on another forum just for fun. Post what you would do to the person above you. Please keep it appropriate for the forums so this thread doesn't get controversy.

An example:
ChadtheDJ posted something
Lovelights-Push him into lava

Now,please go crazy :p

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I would warn the thread creator and those who participate in this thread that anyone who says anything inappropriate at all will be acted upon.

Seriously though? I'd invite you to play some chess and have some tea

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Play some chess and have some tea and crumpets in Britain with him(British stereotypes :p)(also I like to reply to responses on these types of threads so you might see me a bit)

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm...I would call you and tell you that you won 1 million dollars worth of frankfurters, and then turn up at your house dressed as an icecream man selling hamburgers that look like Morgan Freeman

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stab you 37 times in the chest, then cut off your hands and eat them. ily bb

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Call over the hackers and cause a hacker revolution(do not think I will actually do that)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would try to re-attach SonicSplit, since he is split, I'll also add some modifications on him to make him go faster than light. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci