• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do without MCSG?

Knaala

Diamond
Reaction score
I would definitely want to keep in touch with my friends I have made from here. I just love them too much :c I might go back to SWTOR if it happened, yet the community there wasn't as welcoming as MCSG. :3

EDIT: I think that I would be able to keep in contact with a few, but some friendships would die with the game. Tried to answer the question fully :p

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
get good grades.... a good job.... get money..... live in sweden.... have amazing internet......then fly to thailand.... meet @kseniagru ..... bring @Willowcraft4 with me...... go to australia..... meet @Bowser52000 mum irl not on google hangouts.....what else do u need to do apart from get eaten by a dinosaur and skydiving into a volcano?

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Terraria, GW2, Forge, TF2, ESO (when it comes out >.<) Dota 2, Toribash, Saints Row III(I), Primale Carnage etc etc
Nothing will stop me not getting my life back >: )

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Play mini-games. The funny thing is...when I quit mcsg my grades improved from an average of 89% to 96% which is an A*/lvl 8.
For all you Americans that's an A+.

Reactions: Ali

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would play some more Pokemon. And by some more, I mean it would be the only thing I would ever do. I've slowly been drifting away from the games, but hopefully that can be fixed by X and Y's release :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci