• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Would You Do

Like pie do you?

• Total voters

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
If I had one day left to leave, I definitely would not play MCSG.

jDude645

Experienced
Reaction score
No-life it all day. Then become LeafyGreenTea for the last hour.

you90tpwn3d

Survivor
Reaction score
Last day to live : I'd wait until I get to play MCSG after I die.
Last day to play MCSG : There is no last day.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
I would play with my good close friends on the servers and hope for only the best maps to be played. But say if it were my last day to LIVE I wouldn't spend the time playing MCSG obviously. Only if it were to play it.

M

MrMad2000

Last day to live : I'd eat the fattiest food I could and then find out a MrMad2000 has a lifespan of 250 - 2000 years.

Last day to play SG : Turn into LeafyGreenTea and murder ChadTheDj and DDOS every Minecraft sercer that exists and get everyone banned then turn into a whale like duffy.

Well well well.

Wait wut? Thats a bit extreme... XD

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Last day to live : I'd eat the fattiest food I could and then find out a MrMad2000 has a lifespan of 250 - 2000 years.

Last day to play SG : Turn into LeafyGreenTea and murder ChadTheDj and DDOS every Minecraft sercer that exists and get everyone banned then turn into a whale like duffy.

Well well well.

Wait wut? Thats a bit extreme... XD
Yeah, just a bit too extreme... ;)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd play with a bunch of friends and at the end of the day I'd create a thread saying how much I loved it here and I'd end with the following quote "Goodbye everybody, I'll remember you all in therapy"

M

MrMad2000

I'd play with a bunch of friends and at the end of the day I'd create a thread saying how much I loved it here and I'd end with the following quote "Goodbye everybody, I'll remember you all in therapy"

Ha nub

Reaction score
I'd probably no-life the entire day with my closest MCSG friends, and probably record a lotttt of videos that day xD

M

MrMad2000

I'd probably no-life the entire day with my closest MCSG friends, and probably record a lotttt of videos that day xD
I want to eat a poptart while staring at a cat for some reason... Is that random? Or weird?

NooouooopeEe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci