• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you want from MCGamer for a Christmas present that is not a rank?

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Yus I get to lecture you.
There are 3 cases (well 4, if you want to be nooby) of the Personal pronoun: nominative, objective, and possessive (or the possessive form, as the fourth).

You said "to whoever," which is the object of a prepositional phrase.
Always, the object of a prepositional phrase will be in the objective case (him, her, me, you, them, us, and any proper noun).

What are the cases of who?

Who - Nominative; usually used as a subject
Who took the cake?​
Whom - Objective; usually used as the direct object or the object of the preposition
Whom are you going with?
Shoutout to whomever took that screenshot.​
Whose - Possessive; who is the owner?
Whose enderpearl is this?
Yus I get to lecture you.
There are 3 cases (well 4, if you want to be nooby) of the Personal pronoun: nominative, objective, and possessive (or the possessive form, as the fourth).

You said "to whoever," which is the object of a prepositional phrase.
Always, the object of a prepositional phrase will be in the objective case (him, her, me, you, them, us, and any proper noun).

What are the cases of who?

Who - Nominative; usually used as a subject
Who took the cake?​
Whom - Objective; usually used as the direct object or the object of the preposition
Whom are you going with?
Shoutout to whomever took that screenshot.​
Whose - Possessive; who is the owner?
Whose enderpearl is this?
this might be the only time i ever use english class outside of school
this might be the only time i ever use english class outside of school
I'm getting lectured when I'm in College, nice.

Reaction score
No-teaming servers. If these were added, I would definitely start playing again! (I heard something about this being added, but I never heard that it was a for-sure thing)

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
I want the old voting systen back and the old community back. Such a huge amount of people here are jerks. Almost anybody on the forums is nice though.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
(Username) has died
Bring it back.
I want the old voting systen back and the old community back. Such a huge amount of people here are jerks. Almost anybody on the forums is nice though.
I forgot about the old voting system, but we're basically all used to this voting system, it might be hard for us to get used to it again.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about removing GG, GG10, ez, nub, skrub, and all illiterate chat messages from MCGamer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci