• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Y'all Doing for Christmas.

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Silent here, before I start I would just like to wish you all a merry Christmas!

Anyway, I would love to know what all of you guys are doing over the Christmas hols. I am personally just gonna chill at my place. And if you reply, trihqrding you mcsq stats do not count xddddd

Thanks, and merry Christmas

~luke

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I am still going to school but I will probably spend my time with friends and family once when I am done with my school and finals, merry Christmas! c:

Reaction score
Considering that my family is in a different country and its only me my bro and my parents, im going to chill with them. Obvs after im going to get my presents (swegway) im going to use them (ride them everywhere ^_^)

So yeah.... ;)

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
I am still going to school but I will probably spend my time with friends and family once when I am done with my school and finals, merry Christmas! c:
fun times. Merry christmas c:

Considering that my family is in a different country and its only me my bro and my parents, im going to chill with them. Obvs after im going to get my presents (swegway) im going to use them (ride them everywhere ^_^)

So yeah.... ;)
Hef fun riding your presents c:, Merry christmas!

I am nub -.-
Nu :cc

Your mum oooooo
Sorry going travelling
Noice have fun!

A
rekking scr00bs
All of dem c:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
fun times. Merry christmas c:

Hef fun riding your presents c:, Merry christmas!

Nu :cc

Noice have fun!

A

All of dem c:
Indeed c:

P.S. Please do not double post, posts merged! :)

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
ajajaj. Since I'm banned from McGamer I have been playing UHC. I won 2 Badlion's UHC. I can't tryhard mcsg, of course, but if I were unbanned, probably yes, how the old times. But for christmas in Minecraft I'm doing "Complete The Monument" maps, because I like it. I'm not an "expert" builder, but how now I can't play servers how before, I do mini maps :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci