• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What you do when you see a really strong opponent.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Like maxiscool said, I am never in that situation. And when i am (even though I never am) I just sit and wait until they get in a fight. Then I take out they're injured body.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not that hard...

If you have a bow and 1/2 arrows, flint and steel it's pretty easy.

1) Make them come towards you

2) shoot 2 arrows at them, most iron people will still be confident.

3) Light them with Flint and steel

4) Get 2/3 hits on them, if they're not dead you've got them really low and this is when they'll try to run.

5) They're on fire lolnope.

If you don't have any of those charge in there and fight. If you're skilled, you might actually win. (Like I normally do)
You can run pretty good when on fire (not 100% but still efficient to run away). If you are able to land 2 arrows on the guy you are only looking at a fair fight at best (seeing has how stone sword does 1 damage on full iron).

I would tend to think that stalking them until they get into a fight is a better plan

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Depends on the situation.

1. Run like hell

2. Follow them from a distance, trying not to get seen, and then when you are in a better position e.g. them doing parkour up high or standing on the edge of a cliff, hit them off and run to the bottom to steal their loots.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I just stay calm since there's nobody better than Isaac!;D

robnopus

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you do if you have a leather chestplate and stone sword, and your enemy has all iron and a diamond sword? You run. First, if you have spotted them and they haven't spotted you, crouch and slowly walk away. The person may not spot you. How about if you have two very strong opponents teamed? You run again. Do exactly what you did with the one opponent. If you see three or more like that, hide in a corner and cry.
;(

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Um, this is the way that I'd do it:

1. They charge you, pretend you're a noob so that they chase you.

2. Find an area that is at least 2 blocks to think you're not trapping them. (Yet.)

3. Make sure he is right behind you, then turn around and light the 2 wide area behind you.

4. Seeing as you're still in a confined area shot him with your bow a couple of times. Make sure they're fully charged bow shots so that they have the most effective damage.

5. If this guy has reasonable PvP skills and has got you to low hearts then block hit, there is no room to strafe in this situation.

OR:

1. Light them on fire.

2. Let them jump in the water.

3. Jump in after them and hit him/her twice.

4. Now they're in the water like a sitting duck so just shot.

Well, these are just ways I'd personally do it.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Full iron running at me? PUT ON MAH HAXXX Jk jk. I normally just kill him with my PvP Skills but if it's a skilled player I use the tactics with FnS, arrows.

Hartmut

Survivor
Reaction score
I've never been in a situation, where a guy with leather chestplate and stonesword killed me just because he set me on fire?!

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Try and use a flint and steel/bow and arrow. If you don't have 1 of those, then try to get up really high (On a cliff/building) and try to knock them down. If they are hit down far enough, they will take a significant amount of damage, and then you can climb down and finish em :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci