• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What you should do in Deathmatch

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
I've had the tendency to start setting the pedestals on fire before deathmatch and hoping they land on them. Just hope you're not the one to get unlucky and get spawned on one! It helps to make them lose some hearts before you attack. Good for teamed DM's too.

*Tips With Tiny*

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This will only work against noobs anyone else would just punch out the fire.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Not if you put fire everywhere like I did. You need like 5+ flint and steels and only certain maps will get you that much

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not if you put fire everywhere like I did. You need like 5+ flint and steels and only certain maps will get you that much
Just try and remember where everyone will spawn in deathmatch its always the same.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Its not something you can really rely on and most people don't need it. It is much better to save your FnS until you actually go into PvP.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
If you put out the fire right when pre-deathmatch starts you take no damage. As a tactic, I don't think that this is any more beneficial than just keeping your fns. Even if you put it every where, most people who make it to dm are smart enough to not run into it.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow i suck at making threads. Don't worry next thread will be better

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
it can be put out, and so, that only puts the target on you, since you set the pedastals on fire, so you will be targeted, which will lower your odds.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
well most of the time it worked for me. dont judge a book by its cover :p

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Oh no. I've seen this tricked used multiple times, all of which, failed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci