• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's everyone watching on Netflix?

Rains1

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, things I've finished on Netflix are the Blacklist, Agents of Shield, Sherlock, tons of old movies, and now I'm looking for another good show to get hooked on and binge watch over a weekend

recommendations pls
Breaking Bad was great, and I think it ended at just the right time. I really don't like when shows drag out the story and ruin it.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Season 6 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, about to start season 7
THE NEAR NECRO BUT NOT NECRO

I'm watching Criminal Minds at 4:00 in the morning. I'm supposed to wake-up at 5:00 help me.

Season 5 Baby WHOOO

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards, House of Cards.

I mean, I'm watching House of Cards at the moment and it's alright.

M

MattGlowstone

If I ever get Netflix I will definitely be watching Suits!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thread has been moved to "Off Topic Discussion" for the following reason(s):
  • The thread does not relate to the purpose of the selected forum.
If you have any further questions or concerns. Please feel free to inbox me. Have a great day here at the MCGamer Network! :)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Watching:
-Numb3rs

To Be Watched:
-Salem
-Lost
-Air Disasters
-The Office

Members online

No members online now.