• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's happened to the Malaysia Airlines flight?

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now, firstly, I realise we can't come to a certain conclusion on what has really happened to the missing airliner, nonetheless we can support already accountable theories.

Below there are various theories that are being circulated around the web and in the news:
  • Hijacking
  • Terrorists crashed it into the sea
  • Asian Bermuda triangle
  • Secretly landed by a group of hijackers and turned off communications.
  • Pilot committed suicide
  • Life insurance scam
  • Alien abduction
Now, out of the 7 theories above, I find 'Alien abduction' to be the least likely outcome of this tragic story since I don't believe in aliens! On the other hand, I believe the plane has been hijacked and directed of course for abductors to use for there own means. I believe this as it would certainly explain why distraught family members heard a dial tone when they tried to call their relatives.

I'm aware there are more theories but I know they're rather similar to the above list but if you feel I've missed other significant theories, tell me and I'll add them onto the list.

Not heard about this story?:
[LINK]

9 Crazy conspiracy theories!:
[LINK]

Leave your opinions below on what you feel has happened to the missing Malaysian airlines flight

#MH370

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally think it was an act of terrorism- it's just kinda odd for it to disappear like that, without sending any transmissions and such. Also, why would they turn off the transponder randomly?? Mechanical failure is also an option....but such a power failure seems extremely unlikely to me.

It's quite peculiar, no?

EDIT: Omg look http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally think it was an act of terrorism- it's just kinda odd for it to disappear like that, without sending any transmissions and such. Also, why would they turn off the transponder randomly?? Mechanical failure is also an option....but such a power failure seems extremely unlikely to me.

It's quite peculiar, no?

EDIT: Omg look http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
It's amazing how such a technical and gigantic machine can just go... missing...

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
The two stolen passports were used by Iranian men attempting to get asylum in Germany. It is not terrorism, and that was confirmed by INTERPOL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci