• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats it like out there?

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
So I have decided to go outside of my socially deprived shell and try to meet new people. I've met one and she's pretty cool. But the main point of this thread is that I downloaded team speak. When i man up and decide to join the server i don't know what to expect. Is it cluttered full of a ton of people talking all at once? Does it even work the way i think it does? Can someone give me something to expect?

Reaction score
From the times I've been in the TeamSpeak, there are a lot of cool people there that I liked talking to about various topics. And also, there are fun events accruing in that TeamSpeak such as the Open Mic Night, which is lovely <3 I think that you wont regret being there at least for once :)

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Teamspeak is organised into channels, for example in the MCGamer TS there are the following:
  • General Channels (for all players)
  • Moderator Channels (for Moderators and above)
  • Sr.Staff channels (Sr.Moderators and above)
  • Administrative offices (for administrators), also Chad's office.
  • Premium and VIP/Friend Lounges
  • Custom channels (only staff can create these)
I seriously recommend trying out Teamspeak, it is a brilliant place to meet new people. This guide may help you.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't join channels of people with names such as "swag" or "twerk". Anyone with those words in their name is an ahole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci