• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the first thing you do when you wake up?

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There Tributes.

I think that by reading the tittle its more that enough to know what's this Thread about haha I'm wondering what you do after you wake up and at what hour you normaly wake up haha.

I check the MCSG Forums and normaly wake up from - Monaday-Friday: 6:00am Saturday-Sunday: No idea, it depends on how late I go to sleep the other day xD.

Good luck and don't be shie or lie tell the truth hahaha if you don't have any specific answer then just post what you did this morning guys.
And yes I checked the forums hahaha.

Love you,
TheLichBD

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
i usually watch tv for like 2 hours and breakfast and work out and pvp on a computer

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Usually im confused about where I am, then I realize im awake and I was just asleep and I get sad that im awake and then mad and go back to sleep.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
immediately make breakfast, than lay in bed watching youtube or netflix for an hour, then brush my teeth and take a shower, get dressed, go on computer, and go to school ;-;

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
immediately make breakfast, than lay in bed watching youtube or netflix for an hour, then brush my teeth and take a shower, get dressed, go on computer, and go to school ;-;
Im jealous u.u that sounds really cool
Usually im confused about where I am, then I realize im awake and I was just asleep and I get sad that im awake and then mad and go back to sleep.
Hahahaha really funny way to wake up dude :p
i usually watch tv for like 2 hours and breakfast and work out and pvp on a computer
omg #bossofthemornings

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
The first thing I do when I wake up is roll over on the bed and grab my phone then when I turn it on my eyes are like "noooooo, It's light xD". Usually when I grab my phone, I go on facebook, twitter, skype, kik, instagram, mcsg and once I've msged everyone back I head off to shower.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Lol i turn off my alarm, take a shower, then check forums, then go and make breakfast, then i chill in bed watching youtube or netflix, then i clean up a bit, then i go to school

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci