• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Meringue
Meringue, is a type of dessert, often associated with Swiss, Italian and French cuisine, made from whippedegg whites and sugar, and occasionally an acid such as cream of tartar or a small amount of vinegar. A binding agent such as cornstarch or gelatin may also be added. The addition of powdered sugar, which usually contains corn starch, to the uncooked meringue produces a pavlova, a national dish of Australia and New Zealand. The key to the formation of a good meringue is the formation of stiff peaks formed by denaturing the protein ovalbumin (a protein in the egg whites) via mechanical shear. Meringues are often flavoured with vanilla and a small amount of almond or coconut extract, although if these extracts are based on an oil infusion, an excess of fat from the oil may inhibit the egg whites from forming a foam. They are light, airy and sweet confections. Homemade meringues are often chewy and soft with a crisp exterior, although a uniform crisp texture may be achieved at home, whilst many commercial meringues are crisp throughout.

~ Wikipedia c:

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Not lying... the last thing I had in my mouth was 8 cookies :p I need an intervention

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci