• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

Reaction score
Infected ingrown toenails. I was awful and I had two of them (one on each big toe). The infection in my left foot was the worse. I had grown to the point were I was able to peel it off like a scab. But the grossness wasn't the worst part. It was the pain. The slightest pressure on that toe would literally having me rolling on the ground in pain. I tried to ignore it, until I stubbed it on a concrete step coming into my house. My entrance was delayed by like 5 minutes of me beetled up on the ground on the verge of tears. This pain easily takes top pain over me slashing my foot open.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Spilled a full freshly boiled ketle all over my leg,That bish burned.

Reaction score
Biggest pain in my life was eating my uncles potatoes. It gave me food poisoning, just like the poisonous potatoes do in MC!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Accidentally stabbed 4 thumb tacks into the area under the toenail right in between it and the skin and kicked the wall with the same foot as hard as i can.

Also i superglued my back to a wall and had my friend pull me as hard as i can so my skin peeled off then got stuck 2 wall, then i jumped in sack of salt.

Also one time i was giving birth and was c sectioned while standing up cuz they ran out of stairs.

This is all true i swear

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Infected ingrown toenails. I was awful and I had two of them (one on each big toe). The infection in my left foot was the worse. I had grown to the point were I was able to peel it off like a scab. But the grossness wasn't the worst part. It was the pain. The slightest pressure on that toe would literally having me rolling on the ground in pain. I tried to ignore it, until I stubbed it on a concrete step coming into my house. My entrance was delayed by like 5 minutes of me beetled up on the ground on the verge of tears. This pain easily takes top pain over me slashing my foot open.
Been there. Done that. Had to have them surgically removed. God it was the grossest and one of the most painful things ever. And it always hurt so it really sucked ._.

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
Just recently fractured my big toe during a game of street soccer. My cast was removed last Tuesday but I am still recovering from it xP.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Me and my bro were attempting to "mine for gold" in the hills near our house, and he brought this big sledgehammer, like the ones railroad workers use...used... whatever. I was like 8, and my bro was 9. So I held a rock while he broke it open. (8 year olds do the stupidest things...)
And he majestically missed the rock and hit me in the hand. 3 fingernails fell off, my hand was bleeding like hell, and I was running in circles yelling at the top of my lungs. Looking back on it, it was actually pretty funny, but my parents were away and I was miserable for the next 2 months. At least it isn't the hand I use the mouse with :p
that is by far the most stupid thing i've ever read

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My brother and I had gone on a scout trip to Switzerland where we were going to do some skiing (which I hated afterwards). The scouts and I were having a snow-ball fight while wearing ski boots. Since I was running about in ski boots (and wasn't told that I shouldn't run in them), I wound up tripping and breaking my left tibia. To make matters worse, I had not received any first aid at all. The scout leaders had thought I had just sprained my leg. I then had to just hop around on my right foot for the rest of the trip (two days), which also affected my right foot badly. My brother tried to take good care of me though. Looking back at it now, those scout leaders should not have been scout leaders. >:c

Almost there
Involuntary knife game.
My school was full of not-so-bright individuals, and in a cooking lesson, someone decided it would be funny to play the knife game. With my hand rather than their own. Ended up putting the knife through the fleshy bit between the thumb and forefinger.
My brother had almost the same scenario when he was trying to chop wood. (with an axe of course)

Last edited:

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was skiing and let's say there was a little part where I started rolling downhill until I fell into a little hole in the ground…..

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I had to stab myself with a razor sharp needle in the ear drum for a small ear-operation. All I could here is a REALLY high pitch beep which I absolutely hate, plus the pain was self inflicted, and the doctor "checked" my worked by stabbing it in their once more.

I was 11.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last year, in my school's art club, we were making mosaics. In order to make one, you have to break pieces of tile flooring with this.

I wasn't looking though, and I accidentally chipped off a piece of flesh from my thumb. The pain was unbearable and I was bleeding a lot. I didn't wince or anything, I just took a paper towel, covered it, and went to the nurse's office but I cringe everytime I think of this.

That, and there was the time where I had my first loose baby tooth. It wasn't falling out though, so my dad took a pair of pliers and ripped them out of my gums.

I'm going to sleep now, this entire thread is making me cringe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci