• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
The worst pain I have ever felt in my life was when I had a microfracture in the ball of my foot. It hurt so much I had be carried around. We went to an urgent care, and I found out I had a huge bone cyst in my foot.
Oh wow.

Reaction score
Alrighttt, I was sick and tired one day, just last year actually.. I got up out of bed to go get lunch and I got really dizzy while I was walking, I tripped on like a shoe or something and I fell backwards and hit my head on the corner of my nightstand. I was unconscious for about 10 minutes before my mom walked in and saw. xD

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Alrighttt, I was sick and tired one day, just last year actually.. I got up out of bed to go get lunch and I got really dizzy while I was walking, I tripped on like a shoe or something and I fell backwards and hit my head on the corner of my nightstand. I was unconscious for about 10 minutes before my mom walked in and saw. xD
You're so clumsy. ;)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Surprisingly, even though I played football for 7 years I can't say I've ever had any sort of major pain. I can't even pick out an especially bad pain...

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was sitting on a pool table and I jumped off onto a yoga ball and then on to concrete on my chin. I was stupid at the age of 6. But my god did it hurt.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The worst pain I have ever felt in my life was when I had a microfracture in the ball of my foot. It hurt so much I had be carried around. We went to an urgent care, and I found out I had a huge bone cyst in my foot.
Oh yeah. My friend had a bone cyst not too long ago. Not good stuff from what I heard.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
It wasn't pain, but in a soccer game I got super dehydrated. I asked for a sub and went out, nearly passed out. My vision went super fuzzy and apparently my lips were white.

Last edited:

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I was shot.
Please explain....

Either way, I've never had any major pains in my life, but I did get punctured by a pencil shard.

Story: Me and a few friends had started a small-school trend in which we'd take pencils, and smash them to pieces by hitting them with textbooks led-first into a table. One day I was keeping hold of the pencil, and my friend hit it with so much force that a pencil shard shot right through one end of my pinkie and out the other.

Yeah. I'm not the smartest guy ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci