• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats up with AU?

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering in what the heck is going on with AU currently.
It's like every game I go into it's restarting and going back into the lobby and it has been like this for several hours and it's getting really annoying. Please help?

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
It's really annoying. Anyway, this should be in general support, not survival games discussion.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't played for a few days, yet it seems to me that whenever I try to join a server I have to spam the sign for at least 10 seconds each time in order to get in. Sometimes it won't let me in at all, and other times they fill up before I can. It cheeses me off so much!

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, it has this weird error about not being able to connect to the database 50% of the time

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't played for a few days, yet it seems to me that whenever I try to join a server I have to spam the sign for at least 10 seconds each time in order to get in. Sometimes it won't let me in at all, and other times they fill up before I can. It cheeses me off so much!
Yes Indeed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci