• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Wrong with MCGamer

jakeycodes

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,

Whenever I play McGamer any of the gamemodes there are always hackers Things are broken and gets so annoying when your such a big network with inactive Developers it gets annoying when you are just trying to play the game and come on once in a while and then just have to deal with hackers Every few Games and Ghost Client, Like if you want to Improve the server Fix the Issues that the server has Maybe Improve on it a little bit. Here is a List of things that should be fixed
- New AntiCheat (Old one doesnt detect anything)
-FnS Glitch still hasn't been fixed even though You say the update has came out
-Lag In battle Grounds
-General Network Poor Management of the servers
-Specating Feature Is Broken Doesnt work the way it was coded to do
-General Network Things More Mods
-Mods Being active on the Network
You guys need to detect More Ghost Clients Becuase they are just getting away And Not being banned When Your server is Suppose to be Professional and Have good Developers Good Gamemodes and so on.

Thanks for Reading
-JakeyCodes
Java Developer-HTML,PHP,C#,C++ Coder

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinion, the developers are not in-active at all actually. They are actually always working on improvements and bug fixes. The lead developer however is currently on leave due to medical reasons. We are trying our best to remove the hackers as quickly as possible but we are only human. Regarding the anti-cheat, it definitely does detect hacks. We can see every time a player is kicked for hack detection and it is usually quite accurate. Of course, as with anything, there is room for improvement.

Also, FnS has been fixed but has only been rolled out to the BETA servers. So if you don't join a beta server, the bug will still be there. I don't know where you got the idea that the server itself is poorly managed but from what I have seen as a staff member, it looks great.

Spectator bug has been fixed in beta servers just like the FNS bug.

Finally, Mods are constantly active and we are working 24/7 to remove the hackers but it is no easy task. As I said above, we are only human.

Thanks

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
This is a example of a thread which doesn't appreciate the effort and work our developers do.
if you seriously understand all this languages you stated at the bottom of the thread, you should know the effort it takes to get a massive fix done.
Ive been at MCGamer for a loooong time & I have seen the ups and downs of everything. The developers work tirelessly and you have to appreciate everything they do to provide the games we play everyday.

jakeycodes

Spectator
Reaction score
For the Bugs that i said Would take atleast me a day Easily And All the Developers are just Cocky And think they know everything about Java/bukkit Coding so ..?

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Our devs here are very talented devs and we are lucky to have them. Even though the anti cheat may not be on point, doesnt mean they're inactive.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Every game has hackers. It is naive to think MCGamer is broken because it has hackers. It is impossible to rid the server of hackers. Also, our anti-cheat does detect many hackers and bans hundreds every week, so your claims of a defective anti-cheat are unfounded. Our moderators are also extremely active. In-active moderators are removed. Most of the time, if they are on they are responding to users on the teamspeak who need help, and chasing hackers in-game.
A little research goes a long way before making constructive criticism, though we appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion.

Snoopy_

Spectator
Reaction score
Use /report in-game to report rulebreakers or report them on the forums. If you believe MC-Gamer lacks staff, then why not apply?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
For the Bugs that i said Would take atleast me a day Easily And All the Developers are just Cocky And think they know everything about Java/bukkit Coding so ..?
If you can fix them in a day then please apply for dev.

Just saying you cannot code an anticheat in a day it is more complicated than you realize. You have to test it as well. That can take weeks.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, the developers are not in-active at all actually. They are actually always working on improvements and bug fixes. The lead developer however is currently on leave due to medical reasons. We are trying our best to remove the hackers as quickly as possible but we are only human. Regarding the anti-cheat, it definitely does detect hacks. We can see every time a player is kicked for hack detection and it is usually quite accurate. Of course, as with anything, there is room for improvement.

Also, FnS has been fixed but has only been rolled out to the BETA servers. So if you don't join a beta server, the bug will still be there. I don't know where you got the idea that the server itself is poorly managed but from what I have seen as a staff member, it looks great.

Spectator bug has been fixed in beta servers just like the FNS bug.

Finally, Mods are constantly active and we are working 24/7 to remove the hackers but it is no easy task. As I said above, we are only human.

Thanks
^

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
If you can fix them in a day then please apply for dev.

Just saying you cannot code an anticheat in a day it is more complicated than you realize. You have to test it as well. That can take weeks.
The first version of anticheat was made in an hour and it was quite good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci