• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats your best Revenge Kill?

Reaction score
Ever had a "IF I GO DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!" moment?
Its where someone kills but then as a result they die as well. This happened to me not long ago and I think it was kind of epic so i decided to share.
The map is Solar Frost and a guy is chasing me though the lava parkor section. I try to escape by jumping over the lava but he knocks me in. Im dead for sure and we both know it so he starts making his way out of the deathtrap, briefly forgetting about me in the process (Big mistake). I pull out my bow and with 1 carefully aimed shot, hit him mid jump and knock him into the lava as well.
I lose 90 points for him killing me but then get 120 from him because I caused his death. That's a win in my book.
So that got me thinking: What your best Revenge/"IM TAKING YOU WITH ME" kill? Im sure someone has some good ones to share, Discussion time!

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I once as shanrrbananrr to team. I found her later in the game, just to kill me right away with a team of 8 (#Shancode)

I find her on another game, ask to team, and she agrees. But this time, I kill her off corn ;)

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I once as shanrrbananrr to team. I found her later in the game, just to kill me right away with a team of 8 (#Shancode)

I find her on another game, ask to team, and she agrees. But this time, I kill her off corn ;)
Naughty Yin D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci