• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats Your Cs:GO rank

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, Mr. All-Knowing-God that knows my own rank better than I do :)
Ur silver 1, there isnt much to know about your rank, except for that its the worst rank in the game.

And they are right, csgo does use an elo system

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Ur silver 1, there isnt much to know about your rank, except for that its the worst rank in the game.

And they are right, csgo does use an elo system
I'm just mad because they insist on the fact that I'm somehow blind and can't read the fact that I'm Silver 1

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Yes, Mr. All-Knowing-God that knows my own rank better than I do :)
I've played CS for over 8 months. I've been to hell and back. I've been in every rank pre DMG. I know how ranking works.

ITANGOHD

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm a silver 3! :p I try to play as most as possible, but usually I get placed with bad teams who don't now callouts xD
Nower days I only play with people I know, it's more fun playing with your friends since you can always communicate and know that both of you are good.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't played CS:GO yet, but I do plan on playing once I finish my custom PC. c:

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
I gets the game 3 week or so ago. I have mac and it real hard to play a lot of maps cause the low fps or whenever someone throws a smoke I drop below 30 fps :( I suck though so it ok

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci