• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's your League Summoner Name?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
The game is simple once you get used to it, I would suggest watching a video or two seeing how the game runs, so you get a feel for it.
I sort-of-but-not-really understand it. All I do is spam right click and the Q key and stuff happens on my screen xD

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sort-of-but-not-really understand it. All I do is spam right click and the Q key and stuff happens on my screen xD
After almost a year of playing that's basically what I do too xD

Name is FancyLike on NA. Silver 2

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Lovelight (not lovelights, it was taken xD)
and I'm overly obsessed with ranked ;-;

:eek: Hey, what a coincidence. xD Both Silver 3/0LP in the same thingy-mabobit, Vladimir's Dragoons.
Geez, I need to stop duoing with that Gold 3 guy... ;-; facing golds in ranked is not a super smart idea for me.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score

:eek: Hey, what a coincidence. xD Both Silver 3/0LP in the same thingy-mabobit, Vladimir's Dragoons.
Geez, I need to stop duoing with that Gold 3 guy... ;-; facing golds in ranked is not a super smart idea for me.
Wow, lol. In League I run into so many coincidences, like seeing you in a game and seeing billy in a game XD.

Lovelights

Platinum
Reaction score

I was almost silver 1 and just went on a massive tilt ;-;

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
My OCE account is Lebronrox12
My NA account is EzrealUlt
I don't play NA but I might if I can get people to play with. (I'm still level 1-2 on NA Only Played 1 game and that was with GoodGuyGarry :D)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci