• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Your Strategy?

Jamez_The_Mighty

Spectator
Reaction score
My strategy is to hide and look for chests while everyone else does the fighting for me!
WHATS YOURS?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Hide? *Sigh*....

Mine is to get OP gear and then murder everybody, then get neutered my NCP and die to a noob in DM :D

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
My strategy is to get tier 2 chests and own everyone

Reaction score
Well if you have nothing and see two strong guys fighting, let them fight it out, then rush in and kill the winner.

Do this only if your desperate, earlier today, I had a wood sword, decent armor. Then I saw 2 Diamond sword kids fighting, they weren't noobs either (thebowiejohn, zvo) so I let them battle it out, as one of them won the fight, I rush in and grab one of the diamond swords and kill the winner right then.

Like you said, " Hide and look for chests" NO. Develop an efficient chest route with a mix of both tiers. After your route, it's time to attack. If someone better is chasing you, use flint and steel to your advantage, it disorients your enemy and rapidly decreases their health. Like yesterday, a team approached me, they both had iron swords, they charged me, I set them BOTH on fire, and rushed into them, then one of them killed the other. So I killed the remaining guy.

Fishing rods can also work ON LAND as well as water. If someone is chasing you, turn around, fishing pole them once. That will send them into the air slightly, then if you are close enough to them, you can get some hits off before them.

Just saying Hiding will make you lose DONT DO IT.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Well if you have nothing and see two strong guys fighting, let them fight it out, then rush in and kill the winner.

Do this only if your desperate, earlier today, I had a wood sword, decent armor. Then I saw 2 Diamond sword kids fighting, they weren't noobs either (thebowiejohn, zvo) so I let them battle it out, as one of them won the fight, I rush in and grab one of the diamond swords and kill the winner right then.
Same thing happened to me on breeze to people had nothing except wood swords and I needed a weapon badly. They were in the water fighting with wood swords and then I jumped in and when one guy died I picked his sword up and killed the other guy.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Get the best stuff I can and kill as much people as I can.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jamez don't make threads like these. Or else, the legendary G33ke might find it.

MY STRATEGY:

Corn -> Chest Route -> Kill People -> Win

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
My strategy is to get awesome gear, murder people except my nemesis which I can never kill : NCP.
and LOL, Jays.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
You know, I could go over my giant list of situational strategies... but that would probably end up being the longest post in forum history, especially knowing me.

So instead, I leave you guys with this picture of a bunny with a waffle on it's its head to keep my post interesting.

-edited by Aeruner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci