• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Your Strategy?

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do it
You know, I could go over my giant list of situational strategies...but that would probably end up being the longest post in forum history, especially knowing me.

So instead, I leave you guys with this picture of a bunny with a waffle on it's head to keep my post interesting.
Do it Geeke. -gets out notepad and pencil- I'M READY TO LEARN. :3

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Do it
Do it Geeke. -gets out notepad and pencil- I'M READY TO LEARN. :3
Well, even if I went over it, you wouldn't learn much. These are the kinds of things that you have to learn yourself. I cannot simply tell you. :p

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
You know, I could go over my giant list of situational strategies...but that would probably end up being the longest post in forum history, especially knowing me.

So instead, I leave you guys with this picture of a bunny with a waffle on it's head to keep my post interesting.
Mmmm that Bun.. euhm I mean waffle looks delicious..

Strategy: start>chest route> WIN!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Depending on the map I may go for a corn chest at start or run right for my route. Then I just run my route, hopefully ahead of anyone else. Then I kill people and get some random chests while waiting for corn. Take over corn, hunt down the remaining players, win (hopefully).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci