• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When did you join MCSG?

When did you join MCSG?

• V1

• V2

• whats th e ip??/

Results are only viewable after voting.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Oh jeez thats too far back to remember. Uh.. idk sometime in April 2012.

Prospective

Survivor
Reaction score
when the server didn't have a hub so you'd have to direct connect to every server, i played us but i had played minecraft for 2 years prior to this

HHHHHH

Tribute
Reaction score
mid-late 2013 is when i actually started playing it alot but i probably logged in sometime earlier after looking up servers

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
I don't remember the very first time I joined the server, but the first time I got hooked on this server was mid 2013.

I've played on multiple accounts, and I honestly don't even know. I wish I did... :/
omg same :eek:

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
I joined Mcgamer what feels like forever ago... December 26th, 2012 during V1, one of my best friends at the time had just introduced me and my other friend (Jaakee) to the game and we were looking for servers to play when my friend who got us playing suggested Mcsg, we played a game and the rest is basically history, I have so many memories on this server with them :) <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci