• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When did you join Minecraft?

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score

That was a winter break to remember. Would of never of guessed I'd be playing the same game for almost 4 years.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I joined somewhere in Alpha... First time playing was mind-blowing for me, I had no idea what to think! I didn't know how to work Multiplayer servers for the longest time, but I finally ended up joining an amazing SMP server with a very large group of IRL friends. I had some of my best and most memorable MC moments in that server; I wish it was still around... :/

Side note: I lost my first map unfortunately; such a shame :(

E

Ephiza

Played Cracked before beta ^_^
Bought the game around the time 1.3 rolled around and messed everything up.

I only knew about single player, and didn't know there where cool networks like mcsg, hive etc etc. I didn't know about FOV or anything, I was afraid of creepers cx

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I bought my first account Mamiamacraft24 on the 15th of February, 2012, but had been playing a free online version since the summer of 2011 (which is also why I couldn't name my account Mamiamato24).

On the other hand, I gave my Azurdo account to my friend, but I bought that one around the same time two years later.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
June 16, 2012. I remember playing for almost 10 hours when I bought it, I was so mesmerized.

I remembering riding pigs used to blow my mind. :)

N

Nafeynafe

2 years ago, all year, everybody was talking about Minecraft, and I finally asked my mom for an account. I made Nafeynafe in March 2013, and still remember my very first world, digging into these leaves in a jungle biome and a skeleton killed me. Good times :D But I wish I still had some of my first worlds :(

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
2 years ago, all year, everybody was talking about Minecraft, and I finally asked my mom for an account. I made Nafeynafe in March 2013, and still remember my very first world, digging into these leaves in a jungle biome and a skeleton killed me. Good times :D But I wish I still had some of my first worlds :(
Yes. I would give anything to have my very first survival world back. WHY DID I DELETE IT??? :(

Anyways I joined in mid 1.2.5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci