• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When did you start playing Minecraft?

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
i bought MC around feb 11, 2011, but my first taste of MC when a friend let me play in November 2010 :p

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember paying $5 for my version of the alpha/prebeta version of minecraft...
a few days later I watched seananners play on my server and it exploded in popularity...
Such a glorious day.

i_Z

Spectator
Reaction score
I started at beta 1.4 or 1.5 I think.
I remember really looking forward to maps and pistons.

Coolman20124

Survivor
Reaction score
i actully preordered it on pc i was looking for some 2d games because i wanted to and one of the last thigs there was minecraft i thought it look cool it was gonna come out in like a month so i preordered it and played it sence release

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
i actully preordered it on pc i was looking for some 2d games because i wanted to and one of the last thigs there was minecraft i thought it look cool it was gonna come out in like a month so i preordered it and played it sence release
I hope to God that you are joking

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
dem near 2 year necros

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
This is the most disappointing thing ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci