• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When Is MCSGv2 Coming Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I thought that they were gonna make MCSGv2 come out on January 1st, and it didn't and i heard some where that they were gonna make it come out on February 1st and it didn't (not sure if thats true or not) soo i know i won't get a definite date or something probably but just when to expect it...

Reaction score
Well, I thought that they were gonna make MCSGv2 come out on January 1st, and it didn't and i heard some where that they were gonna make it come out on February 1st and it didn't (not sure if thats true or not) soo i know i won't get a definite date or something probably but just when to expect it...
When it's done, if I understand correctly, V2 is a complete re-coding of the original plugin. Something like this takes time, and with the more ideas they have the longer it's gonna take. I'd much rather wait another month of old plugin, then have a buggy half finished new one.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
There is no estimated/announced time. It will come out when it's done. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci