• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When it is 2 v 1 do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
if they flanked he could have taken out the flanker 1v1 then he would have still won

killing one of them and regrouping later to kill the other is like 2v1 basics, never split up against a better player.
If one gets behind him and one gets in front, that's pretty fatal. Any hits from behind could cause him serious trouble. Although, if he went underwater and got them from above he probably would have beat them too.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol this strategy is amazing! I used this once in a 3v1 on map 1. Works like a charm xD I was off the coast on the ocean near the pirate ship cove and a group of 3 were trying to kill me, I killed one and almost killed another but he like teleported away or something, becauseI was hitting him, almost dead, thn he just plain dissapeared. Was a weird battle :p

Reaction score
Best 2 v 1 strategy - Flint and Steel - set one on fire take out the other then kill the flaming one. Easy as pie.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
my strategy for 2 v 1 is: smash one certain one bows swords flint and steel etc til he runs to regenerate hp or he dies. Then I lure the other one into a forest where i run for a bit to regenerate hp and can lead him into a corner where i can repeatedly hit him til he dies, then I go get the other one if he isn't already dead. :D

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
I WHACHED YOUR VIDEO and this is how you repay me GRRRRRRRRRRRRR killed in the very start of the games i even skiped the cornacopia

Tri Hards

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice Cluth! I will try this, if I ever get myself some nice amour and a diamond sword! :D

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hey big boi, I did a 3v1 in half the time ;) Half the battle was in the water, the other half in the trees.

ps u suck, gimme a win

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I once did a 7 v 1 during beta, and no: don't take me as trying to show off... Only one of them actually had a weapon :p

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I once did a 7 v 1 during beta, and no: don't take me as trying to show off... Only one of them actually had a weapon :p
It's much harder when they have iron gear and diamond swords. Try that!

In other words, GTF ON SKYPE! Lets play some.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
whenever i fight teams i can't decide which ones to attack, so i basically hit them randomly and fail bad D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci