• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When MCSG Players Are Bored

How would you rate this montage?

• Good

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Now this is a short montage of some fun some friends and I had. This is kind of taking advantage of UHC SG, and we may get punished, but I hope everyone enjoys anyway.

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Now this is a short montage of some fun some friends and I had. This is kind of taking advantage of UHC SG, and we may get punished, but I hope everyone enjoys anyway.

That was funny, but don't abuse XD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That looks like it was a lot of fun! Cool seeing you guys still around, you know I don't think there is a group of people who I saw around the servers more than you guys, and I'm pretty sure we got mod within the same week back two years ago :p

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
That looks like it was a lot of fun! Cool seeing you guys still around, you know I don't think there is a group of people who I saw around the servers more than you guys, and I'm pretty sure we got mod within the same week back two years ago :p
Lol Still find the game fun after all this time! And yeah Im pretty sure it was that close lol

PS My keyboard is screwed up so I cant type periods or things like that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci