• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where are all the mods?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Today i just ran in a hacker, and my friend eshan called at least 3 none of them answered, we left the server and went to another one, and ofcourse eu servers are full of hackers and there was 1 there,
he called again, none answered only lemon and fizz came ( i dont know their staff ranks but you know who i am talking about staff members) so they were watching and turns out that guy was flying in the water, he got a ban. the other one wasnt banned even though he had obvious hacks like aimbot and sprint hack... Heres a question: When will eu servers be cleaned from hackers? When will we get more mods? And when will the mods have the will to help us?

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Yup, its terrible, Allsorts of hacks that shouldn't work, NOW do, e.g. Fly! I have put a application in, but C4 isnt taking mods

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
the best thing to do is poke a moderator on teamspeak if there is none in the game. our teamspeak server: ts.mcsg.in

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I have done! i got ignored by all, execpt one, 10 mins later. We really do need more mods

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Dean, Hin, Kingo (who was busy), there was more, but I cant remember all, I poked everyone in Mod chat :/ HypezFizz came

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
if I ever see me on ts I am very likely to get to it straight away (if not I have real life business to take care of)

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But still there should be more mods, at least on EU since you guys somehow and somewhy split between eu mods and us mods.. well if its like that we NEED more eu mods becouse there are hackers on every second eu server you visit..

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1 or 2 "eu mods" isnt enough to keep hackers away from 24 servers.. there has to be active mods, by active i mean that plays there and are witnessing what is going on, and seeing it by their own eyes.. eshan is a perfect example what mod should look like by my opinion..

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
thanks :D I'm always on and ask MINER_brandon, Dozer Valethar and others I moderate these servers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci