• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where can I find the plugin you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

Spectator
Reaction score
The plugin names SurvivalGames. Is it a custom coded plugin? or can it be found over the internet somewhere? Thanks!

mstiles92

Spectator
Reaction score
It is a custom plugin built specifically for these servers. It is not publicly available at this time.

Reaction score
The plugin is made by nossr, specificly for these servers. It was not simply downloaded from the forums, it was custom made for these maps.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
I have heard that, when the plugin is out of beta, it will be released into the public domain, but that was simply a rumor, and I have no idea if there is any truth to it. Personally, I think that this plugin should stay within these Survival Games. It was custom crafted for them, it should stay with them.

mstiles92

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that it was just a rumor and it will not be released to the public. It is up to Chad if he decides to release it later on, but from what he has said before it sounds pretty unlikely.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe someone else will make a similar plugin that can be used on other servers, but I do believe that the plugin on these servers is going to stay strictly within these Survival Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci