• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where I see Mcsq in the future.

Will mcsq die or live

• Die

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Live

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Live for 1 year

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Live for 2 years

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Live for 3 years

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other amount of time!

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
The AU community, which is held together by clans, will be 100% dead once all the older players leave / quit. All the top tier AU clans are led by old players and once they leave and the clan community falls apart, so will the rest of it. I don't know about other regions but thats AU.

This is just my opinion and I might be wrong, but surely you can see where I'm coming from AppleCiider

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
This is coming from and AU player so my comments below are all based from the AU section of MCSG.

I believe that there is a bit of a drop in the player count (AU mainly) but that is just simply because MCSG (not mcsq pls don't say that ever again) is getting old to some players. Which is perfectly fine because people find video games stale after constantly doing it for a few years. For example when you first play a game that's really super duper amazing and then you start tryharding/playing it constantly you lose the thrill of playing it. This is whats happening to older players.'

Edit: I don't think MCSG will die unless the older players leave or the Clan Community falls apart.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The AU community, which is held together by clans, will be 100% dead once all the older players leave / quit. All the top tier AU clans are led by old players and once they leave and the clan community falls apart, so will the rest of it. I don't know about other regions but thats AU.

This is just my opinion and I might be wrong, but surely you can see where I'm coming from AppleCiider
to be modest narwhalll i could say i still enjoy this community/game with a variety of others games. Many players can agree that clans within AU do indeed hold the au part of this network.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci