• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where I'd love to see myself in the future on MCGamer

Do you feel like after reading this you feel more comfortable to talk to me?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys! For those of you who may not know, I was an ex-staff prior to becoming one once again. I am making this thread just as a goal type scenario thing, or whatever you want to call it, for myself. As the future of this server goes, all I see is positive things from here on out, as long as 1.9 stays away! Anyways, my biggest goal for this server is to become a Sr. Staff member. To me, I think it'd be the coolest thing ever! So, with this being said, I can assure you I can be hear to help you just about whenever you need me so don't be afraid to ask me some questions! I will also try to stay as active as possible in this community. By that I mean talking with all of you in TeamSpeak, the forums, in-game, and in the hubs. Another goal of mine is to become one of those mods that everyone can like, you know, like Ceroria _Pyrrhic TotalDramaTony and many many more, those are just a few. Anyways, that's my goal for the Staff Team, but, if something ever comes up that involves me having to resign then hopefully someway, somehow, whether it be YouTube or ex-Sr. Staff, I could become a VIP. I don't know any scenario right now where I'd be forced to resign but I have no plans on it what so ever. Hopefully this gives you a little more knowledge about me and makes you feel a little more comfortable to approach me with questions or to just talk! Remember, I'm here to help in any way possible!

-Phillip ~ A.K.A. - Flairing

N

Nikola

Well where I would like to see myself in the future.. Probably in the staff team as a moderator. There's quite a ton of hackers on EU and I feel like some of the current mods (EU ones) aren't even playing MCSG (in-game) enough, I have the feeling like they are waiting for report abuses to be filled in or someone to poke them on TS, which isn't bad I'm not saying it's bad, not even close to something like that but.. I'd like to see the mcgamer moderators play the game not only when they need to team with like 5 other moderators. I remember talking to Exploding_Wrath and asking him to play with me. He would literally spectate lobbies from the whole beggining to the end just checking if there's any hackers. I feel like the current mods aren't doing that (correct me if I'm wrong). I literally haven't seen a single mod in-game but 2 days ago charliewolves when she played with Crafterr. So yeah.. That's me :D

By the way good luck on getting Sr. Moderator

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I am an ex staff member, and I did enjoy being staff till my PC broke, but knowing that I did love doing my job and getting rid of rule breakers sickens me of the thought of those EU moderators that get on every month or so. Like for real the only mod I've seen is William and he's literally just received his rank... The only other staff member I've seen on EU wasn't even an EU member but was US, and it was Yannick. I am currently having deep thoughts of becoming moderator again just to help the community out once more and ban all the rule breakers and especially the EU hackers.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can tell you this, from experience of myself and others. While I really appreciate the kind words, and your dedication, it's unwise to set a goal to become a Senior Staff member.

As a moderator, the best work that can be done is by working hard at the things assigned and expected such as catching hackers, and interacting with the staff and the community.

The absolute number one thing to do is make sure to keep a level head, because being very well known and liked can go to your head fast, even if it isn't expected. I'm not saying you're being cocky or anything, because you're not haha, but if you do become a prominent figure in the community make sure you're checking yourself to be sure you're representing the staff team in the correct way, and being someone that is respected and appreciated by your fellow staff members.

Just remember that even if in a well known position, there are still others that are higher up, and look carefully over what you do and especially as a well known person, actions speak very loud.

It's good to see people shooting for the stars! Can't wait to work with you c:

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Well where I would like to see myself in the future.. Probably in the staff team as a moderator. There's quite a ton of hackers on EU and I feel like some of the current mods (EU ones) aren't even playing MCSG (in-game) enough, I have the feeling like they are waiting for report abuses to be filled in or someone to poke them on TS, which isn't bad I'm not saying it's bad, not even close to something like that but.. I'd like to see the mcgamer moderators play the game not only when they need to team with like 5 other moderators. I remember talking to Exploding_Wrath and asking him to play with me. He would literally spectate lobbies from the whole beggining to the end just checking if there's any hackers. I feel like the current mods aren't doing that (correct me if I'm wrong). I literally haven't seen a single mod in-game but 2 days ago charliewolves when she played with Crafterr. So yeah.. That's me :D

By the way good luck on getting Sr. Moderator
I'm doing the best I can to do stuffs ;3 I was just playing with Crafterr cos he hadn't played in AGESSS. ;p
Sadly rn it is school exams and stuffs so lots of mods are busy with RL, If only we were robots that didn't need to sleep eat drink xD

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
Noted; If I find you in-game, I will go to you.
(usually I report bugs, less often I report hackers)

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I think more people should make threads like these. Who knows, maybe some of their future predictions can come true. (Insert winky face)

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
I think more people should make threads like these. Who knows, maybe some of their future predictions can come true. (Insert winky face)
Ohh I can see the winky face alright... ;)

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My future of mcsq is to hopefully get my map "Lakssys" with "Sponge Builds" on the servers and get a pink nametag.

Crestilon

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sad :-: charliewolves you got me banned but someone used a website and I can show you go to ban disputes Crestilon remember me NoHaxJustSpeed

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everything I've ever wanted to do, I have accomplished:
  • Become somewhat well-known to members of the Community I've never met (throwback to when Vanth called me a Legend the first moment he met me)
  • Get a map on the servers
  • Have a reasonable amount of posts on the forums
  • Be involved with different events at MCGamer
  • Be apart of the CEP
  • Obtain the Staff Member Rank
These are just to name a few

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
after being in the top 5 in EU back in the day with separate leaderboards and creating solar frost and being a mod for a year and knowing all the bad things and corruption that the staff team had, I went to league, I've been addicted too it ever since, i feel like there is no future for people who play mcsg, you play it, get bored , move on, and another generation takes over, just how the game works from what I've seen over the passed 4 years. I go on teamspeak and i know 0 people , just how life goes, back in 2012/13 i knew pretty much everyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci