• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where is Sg4??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought Valentines replaced it for a while...

Anyway, what is up with staff not knowing some of the most obvious problems?
Hasn't at least one noticed how SG4 isn't showing up at all, or how Battlegrounds is entirely broken?

I know the devs are working nonstop on the Global Leaderboards Update, but that's not an excuse to ignore the bugs already there in the first place. Are they not checking the GitHub right now? I even filed an issue there, and it's been untouched for 2 days.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
It wasn't removed ;-; *cries in the corner*(I hate SG4 with pleasure)

Jake_

Spectator
Reaction score
Is it getting revamped or something? I haven't seen it either in the past couple months.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
It's temporarily removed so some bugs on the map could get fixed. At least what I heard ^_^

H

Holiday

I'm pretty sure it was removed accidentally, but it should be coming back some time soon. I'm not entirely sure when, though. That's what I've been told!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To clear up any confusion SG4 is NOT being revamped. It went mysteriously missing a little bit ago on the map developer servers. It was explained to the moderators that the administrators and developers have found a good copy of the map. However, they have to fix some major bugs with traps and other things. When these things are fixed the map will be back on the servers.

Since the question has been answered the thread will now be locked. If you have any further questions feel free to inbox me. Have a great day here at the MCGamer Network! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci