• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where the servers are hosted

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Nice thread, it should be stickied! But AU is definitely hosted in Sydney. One of the devs said it. Also I get great ping to where it's hosted in sydney and if you're still not convinced, MCSG is hosted by CubedHost and cubedhost only hosts in Sydney, Australia.
Nice thread Quack!

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
You were told incorrectly.

CA is hosted in Montreal and U.S. is hosted in Virginia when it was previously hosted in Arizona.
are you sure US is in Virgina?? i live a few states away from there and get 100/120 ping

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
That could just be that your ISP's pathing of cell towers is kind of crap. I had a friend who self-hosted a Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast (JK2 for short) server in mid-California. Living in Washington state, my ping fluctuated between 50 and 100 depending on if I was on the west or east side of the state (east being farm country and not having as good reception or as many cell towers and thus correlating to worse connections).

JtTheBestMan

Spectator
Reaction score
Apologies for the Nercropost, but I just found the thread and I really want to express my opinions. Since I lived in Singapore, my ping to all the servers are horrible, do I have any other solutions to fix? My ping to almost all the servers are 170-300.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci