• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHERE'S MOONLIGHT LAKE?!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys... Just outta interest where did moonlight lake go its never in the voting system and no one has been talking about it! What's happened to it removed or revamped or something else???

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Removed, which I understand, as it was rarely ever voted. What I don't get is why Moonlight Lake 2, the most liked map on the forums ,wasn't added to take its place.
Wow that's a real shame :/ loved that map and maybe they won't add ml2 because they don't trust it and it would make no sense to add it if ml1 wasn't their :(

Reaction score
Moonlight lake crashed a lot more me, also most of it being just 1 block deep water and how hard it was to get out of corn made it a bad map in my opinion, which is why it probably didn't get voted much

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Rarely even voted... I used to play Moonlight lake more than moonbase9 or Kharmunrah...
^^ Was voted more than Sg2, Moon base 9, Kharmunrah, Sg1, Sg3 and a lot more maps ;o I personally liked the map, but having a bow and lots of arrows on it basically guaranteed a win if you were in a team of 3+ as well.

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
^^ Was voted more than Sg2, Moon base 9, Kharmunrah, Sg1, Sg3 and a lot more maps ;o I personally liked the map, but having a bow and lots of arrows on it basically guaranteed a win if you were in a team of 3+ as well.
A team of 3 can be a guaranteed win on any map tho. And this map was actually quite regularly played, at least once a day. It's a shame sg2 doesn't get played that regularly. I luv dat map D:

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
A team of 3 can be a guaranteed win on any map tho. And this map was actually quite regularly played, at least once a day. It's a shame sg2 doesn't get played that regularly. I luv dat map D:
A team of 3 isn't a guaranteed win at all. Play like you should against teams and pick them off one by one. Maps like Sg4, Valleyside and Demons Breeze (albeit that's been removed as well) allow that to happen. Getting one of them off by surprise, setting them on fire, bowing them down - anything it takes to kill one of them will result in having an easier game. Teams really aren't that hard to take on if you play your cards right, especially on certain maps. Moonlight lake was a map that prevented anyone from running away without a fishing rod and people were repetitively bowed to death because there was water everywhere; the best way to take on a team is to hit and run whilst focusing 1 of them.

That's my rant on teams of 3+. Having an advantage doesn't guarantee anything on maps like those I've brought up; Moonlight Lake is obviously different because of reasons explained.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci