• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which fellow user would you save?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
you just added an entirely new element to this thread
However, the thread does say that it's only for a year.

If I had to pick one of my friends, I would probably pick Zaex. (Zane). We're good friends, and he's very outgoing and talkative, and smart. Not only that, but he's a boy scout, so he most likely is aware of a lot of things that someone inexperienced such as I would not be.
if i could pick anyone (including people outside of this community) i'd pick my ex, just to make it awkward as hell for her.

and for other reasons

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Big I_love_desk.

I'd bring a super indie gramophone and my pristine collection of arcade fire vinyls that I totally own.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe HalfSquirrel , I could talk to him for a while. I could handle the wilderness survival part :p
You also have a fix everything button on your keyboard :D
I would take RC because A. He is like eagle scout master person thing. B. He has a fix everything button. Problem solved. C. He is also notch and dinnerbon so he can make this island a bigger server and we can invite more people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci