• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which Hunger Games Book Is The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Hi everyone! It is I! The Arena Master! :D
I didn't see a thread open for this, so I was curious: which Hunger Games Book is your favorite? My favorite is the first book. :p

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
I say the first is the best, but they are all equal. (=

PS:

o o
\
,.., (vampire! RAWR!)

skitz

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't finished reading book 3 yet but so far its is book 1 by a long way.

Z

ZombieTracker

Of all three books, I have to say number one is my favorite. The books have a very interesting primes and is very intriguing to me. On the other hand, I could not really get into the books and the only reason I read all three of them was to get it over and done with and find out what happens. It was a lot like ripping off a band-aid. I feel that the level of the story is way up here, but the authors writing capabilities brought the story down to where it is in the young adults (ages 12+) section. I say that because the amount of gore in the third book is no way intended for young readers. I was also torn from the books numerous times because of plot holes and flaws in the authors own story telling. Characters know things they shouldn't, timelines do not match up, and other things like that which are hard for me, as an adult, to overlook. The first book by far had the least amount of these and is what gave me the idea for these servers (Chad just had the money =P haha). Mockingjay was my least favorite for many many reasons, but that is another forum post or a private message if you want to hear...

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that one of the reasons the hunger games caught my interest was it sounded so possible and realistic (the capitol, the districts, that society) that it was terrifying. I mean, if all the nasty disgusting things that happened in WWII happened, then that is CERTAINLY a possibility, the hunger games.

rue12

Spectator
Reaction score
all the books are good but the movie thats the best like they act like its the end of the world i mean it os awesome

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
First one.
The others were very good.
But sequels never live up to to original.

all the books are good but the movie thats the best like they act like its the end of the world i mean it os awesome
And the movie was just terrible compared to the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci