• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which idea is the best?

What would you prefer

• Total voters

BobdaBuilda

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I have a few ideas for survival games map. I would like the community to hear what they are and vote for which they think is the best idea.

The first Idea is a massive castle. It has many rooms, a massive garden, a big throne room (cornucopia), towers, a moat, and a small town. This idea I think is great and I hope you like it too!

The second one I have is the snow biome. This map has many pine trees, huts, Mountains and glaciers. It will also have a GIANT chopped down tree. I think this is also a great idea.

I can not do this alone though. Can I please have an elite squad of builders who will help me make these maps.

If you would like to help me, please copy and complete this on the forums.

Username:
Skype Name:
Pictures of buildings you have built:
Good with traps:
Country/Timezone:

Thx everyone for the help!

Lucke1234

Survivor
Reaction score
Username: Lucke1234
Skype Name: robotlukas
Pictures of buildings you have built: 2012-07-18_12.46.31.png2012-07-18_12.45.34.png2012-07-18_12.45.52.png2012-07-18_12.45.27.png
Good with traps:
  1. Almost invisible!
  2. It's an iron door without a lever or button, so players will not be able to get in IF they not walk through the spider web!
Country/Timezone: +1h

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not that great of a builder, but I like the idea of a castle map and it would be intresting because of all the secret rooms and such you could put in. The only way this map could NOT be orgional is if it does not have a secret book self passage.

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
The idea of a giant castle with people fighting inside just sounds awesome.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci