• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which lobby would you like to see in MCSG?!

Which lobby would you like to see in MCSG?

• Total voters

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys can you please check out my lobby. I know it's not the best one there or most popular but it would be appreciated to get SOME feedback. It's like nobody knows it exist and we put so much effort into it. It has and automatic boat race and an entire city dedicated to parkour for god sake! Plus it has amazing terraforming and it's by far the most original lobby , as it's set in a theme park , not a boring room.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Guys can you please check out my lobby. I know it's not the best one there or most popular but it would be appreciated to get SOME feedback. It's like nobody knows it exist and we put so much effort into it. It has and automatic boat race and an entire city dedicated to parkour for god sake! Plus it has amazing terraforming and it's by far the most original lobby , as it's set in a theme park , not a boring room.
Here's my feedback: It doesn't feel like a lobby. I'm not saying the lobby that's picked needs to be a lobby, since Llahud's castle manages to be pretty great and not feel quite like a lobby, but this is like a community town on a server. Boats in SG are weirdly unreliable already, and the lobby's mixed up gamemode would likely destroy boat races. It probably is the most original lobby idea, but that doesn't mean it's great. The theme park idea is childish though, and would get old fast. The terraforming is actually pretty bad, just fyi.

Now that the bad's out of the way, let me tell you what I like. The style. I love the colorful buildings, and a parkour city is a clever idea that warrants some attention. The theme park idea is cool and would make for a fun time before the game, and the idea itself is pretty well executed overall. The map as a whole is relatively fun to play.

But, all in all, I don't like the map. I played it, and I quickly forgot I was playing what was intended to be a survival games lobby. I don't mean to say the map is bad, because it's definitely on the higher tier of maps, like I said above, but it's just not a good fit for lobby. I'm really sorry if this is harsh, since I can definitely tell you put a lot of work into it, but it feels like you're talking it up too much. Chad is looking at the lobbies right now, which means that he will see yours, and in the end, his word is what matters.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's my feedback: It doesn't feel like a lobby. I'm not saying the lobby that's picked needs to be a lobby, since Llahud's castle manages to be pretty great and not feel quite like a lobby, but this is like a community town on a server. Boats in SG are weirdly unreliable already, and the lobby's mixed up gamemode would likely destroy boat races. It probably is the most original lobby idea, but that doesn't mean it's great. The theme park idea is childish though, and would get old fast. The terraforming is actually pretty bad, just fyi.

Now that the bad's out of the way, let me tell you what I like. The style. I love the colorful buildings, and a parkour city is a clever idea that warrants some attention. The theme park idea is cool and would make for a fun time before the game, and the idea itself is pretty well executed overall. The map as a whole is relatively fun to play.

But, all in all, I don't like the map. I played it, and I quickly forgot I was playing what was intended to be a survival games lobby. I don't mean to say the map is bad, because it's definitely on the higher tier of maps, like I said above, but it's just not a good fit for lobby. I'm really sorry if this is harsh, since I can definitely tell you put a lot of work into it, but it feels like you're talking it up too much. Chad is looking at the lobbies right now, which means that he will see yours, and in the end, his word is what matters.
If it doesnt get chosen expect to see it converted into a survival games map , aboviously it would be much bigger. maybe based around free running?

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
If it doesnt get chosen expect to see it converted into a survival games map , aboviously it would be much bigger. maybe based around free running?
That would be an awesome idea more suited to the map! Once that version is finished, I'd love to be told about it :D

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, this is a bit late, but I just found this thread. I noticed my submission wasn't listed (then again, I did just create the official forum thread instead of it being in the contest comments). If you want to add it, it's here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-lobby-contest-2brostudio.21546/
If you don't think it's neccesary or you're feeling lazy, that's fine either way, it's just a suggestion.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, this is a bit late, but I just found this thread. I noticed my submission wasn't listed (then again, I did just create the official forum thread instead of it being in the contest comments). If you want to add it, it's here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-lobby-contest-2brostudio.21546/
If you don't think it's neccesary or you're feeling lazy, that's fine either way, it's just a suggestion.
Only 10 people can be in the poll due to how the forums work. I'm sure Insannex will add you to the front page though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci