• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which thing you like the most of the forums?

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There My Fellow's :D (New intro yeah.)

I was wondering with part of the forums you like the most? the thing that I most like is the Community Corner beacuse here I can meet new people, I can help people, get informed about how the Community it is, I can ask you questions, you can challenge people here, technically you can do what ever you wan't here (meanwhile is not braking the rules of course.) so Yeah I love reading and Replying on other people Threads that are part of the Community Corner Section, Yes I do like the General Support one, but nothing compared to the Community Corner Section.

So please let me know wich thing you like the most of the Forums and why, Im just curiouse what you like doing here guys:)

Love you,
TheLichBD

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The community definitely! :D
Nice choice just like me:)
The organization. In-game is hectic and all over the place, but the forums has categories, forums, sections, threads, and posts. It's a lot easier to work with.
sure it is easier, thanks to this MCSG is what it is the best Minecraft Hunger Games and Community:)

LittleLuna

Platinum
Reaction score
I like how we can talk to each other and ask questions. I think it brings the community together!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly, I love exploring other fonts that I haven't used before. Hopefully there is a possibility for more to be added, because I love fonts :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci